My Blog List

Thursday 9 September 2010

lesson analysis

Today with my blogger, i have learnt to use the blog list and it's allowed me to be able to get the most recent and most ppopular blogs and information without the extra effort!!!!
I added all my friends blogs so I can see what they're getting up to as well!!I have learnt to use the gadgets; i have inserted a newsreel and links which automatically links all of the latest news stories involving the technologies that are around now.
The blogger allows me to receive the latest news from the leading companies that deal in electronics and new technologies. these technologies have developed so quickly that we have phones that are able to tell us where we are, planes that are eco-friendly and even automatic cleaners.





Amazing new technology!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment